1) INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
We only collect and use personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the user’s consent. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for real reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
The person responsible for data processing on this website in conformance with the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is L.A.B. Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG, Mr. Slobodan Vucinic, Friesenweg 4 (House 14), 22763 Hamburg, Phone: +49-40-386 29 100, E-Mail: email@example.com
2) HOSTING THE WEBSITE AND CREATING LOGFILES
When using our website, we collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display the website: your name, address and e-mail address:
- The website you visited
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (in anonymous form)
When using this data and information, L.A.B. Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. The data of the server log files are also stored separately from all personal data provided by a person concerned. Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
In some cases, cookies are used to facilitate the visit of the website by storing settings. To the extent that we also process personal data through individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the website.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or block the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) CONTACTING US BY EMAIL
When contacting us by e-mail, personal data is collected. Your email address, as well as the data voluntarily provided by you will be stored. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your request is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your inquiry; this is the case if it can be concluded that the issue in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. This data will not be passed on to third parties unless required to do so by law or for the purpose of criminal prosecution.
5) ANALYSIS / MARKETING TOOLS
- a) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer system, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie regarding how you use this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal accessibility. As a result of the extension, your IP address will be reduced by Google within member states of the €pean Union or in other signatory states of the €pean Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In such exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet. Google may transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not linked to other Google data.
You may prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly; in this case, not all functions of this website may be fully usable. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by installing the browser plug-in available via the following link:
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or from within the browsers on mobile devices, you can set an “opt-out cookie” by clicking on the following link, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click this link again).
Click on the button below to opt-out of Google Analytics.
- b) Google AdWords / Google Conversion-Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program developed by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
In the context of Google AdWords we use the so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad posted by Google, a cookie is set for conversion tracking. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser places on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, both Google and us can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the AdWords customer websites. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to track, you can opt out by deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie from your Internet browser under User Settings. They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Conversion cookies” are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both the website and the advertising.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- c) Google-Tag-Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager developed by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to control ads.
Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tool Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made on the domain or cookie level, it will remain for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
6) GOOGLE WEB FONTS / GOOGLE MAPS
- a) Google Web Fonts
This site uses Google Web Fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for consistent display of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This will let Google know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our website. This represents a legitimate interest with regard to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
- b) Google Maps
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a service for displaying interactive (country) maps. The use of this service is intended to make your journey on our website easier.
To use the Google Maps features it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The site owner has no influence on this data transmission. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly linked to your account. If you do not wish to be mapped to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f DSGVO on the basis of Google’s legitimate interests in the insertion of customised advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to disagree with the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
7) SOCIAL MEDIA
We use the Facebook and Instagram social networking plug-ins on our website in accordance of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest in accordance with the German DSGVO.
- a) Facebook
Our website uses what is known as social plugins from the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”). An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
When you access a page on our website that uses such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can immediately redirect you to your Facebook account when you visit our website.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the customized design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook profiles are created, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
- b) Instagram
On this website we have integrated Instagram features. Instagram is a service that allows users to share photos and videos. We use Instagram on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f). DSGVO).
Through the Instagram component, Instagram always receives information that the person concerned has visited our website if the person concerned is simultaneously logged into Instagram at the time of accessing our website; it is not necessary to click on the corresponding buttons. If the user is logged into Instagram, Instagram can see which specific page was visited by the user.
If the person concerned clicks one of the Instagram buttons integrated on our website, the data and information thus transmitted will be assigned to the personal Instagram account of the person concerned and stored and processed by Instagram.
If the person concerned does not want such information to be transmitted to Instagram, they must log out of their Instagram account before accessing our website.
8) Rights concerned
The applicable data protection law grants full rights to the person concerned with regard to the processing of his/her personal data:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to be informed regarding how your personal data is being processed by us, the processing purposes, the types of personal data processed, the recipients or types of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the scheduled storage period or, as the case may be, the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information regarding the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the effects of processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist under Article 46 DSGVO when your data are forwarded to third parties;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis L.A.B. Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG, if the processed personal data concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to be informed by A.B. Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG to demand that the personal data be deleted immediately if one of the following reasons applies and if processing is not necessary:
- Your personal data have been collected or otherwise processed to achieve a purpose for which they are no longer necessary.
- The person concerned revokes his consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) DS-GMO or Article 9(2)(a) DS-GMO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- The person concerned opposes processing under Article 21(1) DS-GMO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or the person concerned opposes processing under Article 21(2) DS-GMO.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data protection controller is bound.
- The personal data was collected in relation to the services offered by the website according to Art. 8 para. 1 DS-GMO.
- d) Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
- if you disagree with the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the person responsible for the processing of your personal data no longer needs it, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, these data may only be processed – without storing them – with your consent or in order to assert, exercise or defend rights or to protect the rights of another individual or legal entity or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
- e) Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data might have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless proven impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The person responsible is entitled to inform them about these recipients;
- f) Right to data transmission pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to access your personal data which you have provided to us in a common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to any other party responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- g) Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- h) Right of appeal under Article 77 of the DSGVO: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial appeal under Article 78 DSGVO.
9) THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
Any person involved in the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DS-GMO for reasons arising from his particular situation.
In the event of an objection, personal data will no longer be processed unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process your personal data for direct advertising purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You can oppose as described above. If you exercise your right of objection, we will no longer process your data for direct advertising purposes.
In order to exercise the right of objection, the person concerned may contact the data protection officer or another employee directly.
- Data security
We use the SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the locked icon in the status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11) DURATION OF THE STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA